Vision and Values
A Cut Above Living was built on a foundation of trust and excellence. Created with uncompromising standards, A Cut Above Living set out to build luxury homes and renovations with the highest quality while delivering superior customer care.
At A Cut Above Living, we value:
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Customer Service is Paramount
- Hard work
- Commitment to a job well done
- Honesty in our actions and words
- Beauty in all we design
- Integrity above all
Since 2005, A Cut Above Living has been offering individual custom design build and renovation services in Edmonton and surrounding areas. Having spent 25 plus years in the building industry empowered A Cut Above Living to want to be different. Stan believes's in quality work, true costs and upfront honesty. Its commitment to empower positive lifestyle change through the construction, planning, and building of innovative solutions for our customers.
- This is your first opportunity to tell us about your project. Book in your FREE DREAMS TO REALITY session and tell us exactly what you're planning.
- Stan will personally meet you onsite during this one-hour consultation, allowing him to survey the site on which the build or renovation is to take place. You'll have absolute access to Stan's 25 years of professional experience.
- We can either use your plans to put together some costings, or help transfer your thoughts and dreams onto paper using a reputable architect or design specialist who will take it to approval stage.
- From approved plans we'll provide you with a completely transparent budget for all work required on your job. This is detailed in your comprehensive estimated cost breakdown.
- Once you have approved the budget, we'll provide you with a comprehensive 2 year Guarantee Application Form and a schedule of works, outline time frames and stages of work with your unique login code for your online scheduling and budgeting program.
- During the course of your project there will be weekly timetabling, site meetings and budget reviews, allowing you to make confident and informed decisions. By having 24 hour online-access to your projects scheduling and budgeting information, you can easily keep up-to-date at your convenience.
- Once the final building inspection has been obtained, we will go throughout 101 Point No Fail Checklist to ensure every box has been ticked. Once you're fully satisfied with the results, we will provide you with the guarantees, certifications and information relating to your project. Topping this off, we will organize your free top to bottom house clean.
Contact us today to arrange your must have Dreams to Reality Session (valued at $250.00) with A Cut Above Living's owner Stan Neufeld, and learn how to avoid all the nasty potential pitfalls that can occur during your build.